Getting Care

Request for Records Transfer

Records may not be hand carried by the patient according to current laws and Department of Defense policy. If transferring, contact your servicing medical records room for instruction on how your medical records will be moved to the new location. This should be the standard when out processing your unit/installation. Military medical facilities may request transfer of medical records using DD Form 2138 or other approved form.
Last Updated 12/3/2020
Need to Update Your Information in DEERS? Click Here