Walk-in Contraceptive Services
Get all your contraceptive care in one place: Brian D. Allgood Army Community Hospital’s OB/GYN / Women’s Health Clinics. Walk-in contraceptive services will be offered at the Camp Casey and Camp Walker clinics as able.
All beneficiaries, regardless of gender identity, are eligible for care and counseling at walk-in contraceptive clinics and can receive education on safe sexual practices, contraceptives, and STI prevention and treatment.
The clinic is open Monday - Wednesday and Friday, 8 - 9 a.m., for walk in services.
- Walk-in medical professional counseling.
- Walk-in prescription of short-acting reversible contraceptives (SARCs).
- Implants (i.e., Nexplanon)
- IUDs (Mirena, Kyleena, Paragard)
- Emergency Contraception
- Rings (Annovera, NuvaRing)
- Depo-Provera injections
- Vasectomy preoperative evaluations
- Walk in counseling and possible same day placement of long-acting reversible contraceptives (LARCs). If same day placement is not possible, scheduling for placement.
How it Works
The OB/GYN Clinic at Brian D. Allgood Hospital is offering walk-in appointments for contraceptive care. Clinic hours are Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday, 8 - 9 a.m., as available. No referrals are required.
You can walk in to the BDAACH OB/GYN clinic for a contraceptive consultation session with a medical provider. If able, the medical provider will prescribe you the appropriate contraception the same day. If the desired and recommended contraception is not available that day, you will be scheduled for a contraception procedure or insertion.
We recommend reviewing https://www.health.mil/Reference-Center/Fact-Sheets/2023/06/07/Decide-and-Be-Ready-App-Factsheet
to help decide which contraception is right for you prior to the appointment.